Dimensions: 60"L x 14"W x 8"H
Dimensions: 8'3"H x 8'W x 10'L
Hungry Hippo Chow Down
Your favorite childhood game has a new twist - you're the hippo! Join others in a race to "chow down" the most balls in the life-size Hungry Hippo Chow Down game.
Golf Pong (3 Games in 1)
Golf Pong, corn hole style
Golf Pong, classic style
Golf Pong Fundraiser
Our new Golf Pong game will keep your party guest entertained for hours. It’s three games in one. Game comes with a chipping wedge and plastic practice golf balls for safety.
- Golf Pong Corn Hole – This game is played with two different color golf balls. You can play solo or as a team. Each row is numbered with a different point total for that row. Put the ball in the cup and add up your score. The first person or team to 11 is the winner.
- Golf Pong – This game is played similar to the way some of you are familiar with. There are two cap colors and you can play Solo(pun intended) or team up. Put the ball in the cup and then cover it with your color cap. The individual or team with the most caps at the end wins.
- Golf Pong Fundraiser - Center solo cup is replaced with an all red cup. The player gets however many shots you determine. If they get it in the center cup they win a prize of your offering.
This classic party game is played to 11 or 21 and comes with official weighted bean bags and boards. If you're looking to hold a mini tournament, no worries you can order two sets.
Dimensions: 36"L x 24"W x 10"H
Dimensions: 8'H x 9'W x 16'L
Dimensions: 24"L x 24"W x 24"H
Player must toss hoop – one on bottle wins! Each game comes complete with a game box, nine (9) 24"H Coke bottles, and ten (10) wooden hoops.
Dimensions: 26"H x 20"L x 32"W
Dimensions: 27"H x 16D" x 45"W
Weight: 30 lbs
Dimensions:24"L x 32"H x 12"W
Dimensions: 8'H x 11'W x 11'L
Dimensions: 45'L x 20'W x 7'H
Fancy yourself as a red hot prolific striker like Messi and Aguero?
Want the ultimate test of accuracy? Then step up and fire your highest score. People play it in the same way as darts but with soccer ball darts that stick to the dart board. It is suitable for all ages from young kids to the adults, it's the new latest craze for any event. Can also be used with a bow and velcro arrows for archery games.
Check out the video!
Dimensions: 15'L x 4'W x 15'H
Dimensions: 30"H x 23"D x 27"W
Minimum height for a rider is only 48". Maximum weight per rider is 300 lbs.
Control console with five auto pre-set programs:
* Greenhorn (competition for beginners)
* Cowboy (Competition for Experts)
Operating dimensions: 18'W x 18'L x 10'H
Check out the Pit Stop Challenge video!
Dimensions: 36" circle
Dimensions: 18"W x 24"L x 24"H
Download the Surf Simulator flyer!
Tumble Tower is comprised of 51 wooden blocks that are built into a tower. The aim of the game is to dismantle the ower and rebuild it without losing any of the blocks or causing the Tumble Tower to topple over in the process! Any number of players can join in a game of Tumble Tower and it can also be played alone.
Climb inside the Zorb Ball and run like you’re in a human hamster-wheel. It’s even more fun to compete against your friends on our Zorb Ball Drag Track. An old-fashioned, dual-lane, straight-line drag race to see who’s fastest to the finish line.
- Zorb Balls: 9' round
- Drag Track: 75'L x 25'W x 4'H